face to face appointments available again from 4th July 2020
During the pandemic, everyone’s health and wellbeing has to be top priority.
I am closely monitoring Government guidelines and following their instructions accordingly.
Therefore, for the duration of the pandemic the option for a video or phone consultation will be available.
Whilst there are obvious limitations when not meeting face to face, for the majority of clients I will still be able to provide a full consultation. A private prescription can be created, if requested, which is delivered direct to your door.
From 4th July 2020, face to face consultations are available again. However, this may change depending upon Government advice.
To visit the clinic you must be completely free of fever, cough, altered smell or taste, or breathing difficulties. You must not be shielding or self-isolating.
For your appointment, please:
• Attend alone if possible
• Attend punctually for your appointment to avoid waiting unnecessarily
• Bring a face covering or mask with you to cover mouth and nose, and wear this throughout your time in the clinic premises
• Use the hand sanitizer provided upon entering the clinic
• Maintain social distancing at all times - particularly in the communal areas. Seating in the reception area is very limited but has been arranged with safety in mind to comply with the Government’s social distancing guidelines
• Observe the one-way system around the clinic where possible
• Dispose of used cups and tissues in the bins provided
If you attend in person for a consultation at Rodney Street:
staff will let you know about hygiene facilities.
Although a warm welcome is always extended to all clients, for the time being this welcome will not be accompanied by a handshake!
Currently our cancellation policy stands at the usual 2 working day period, however if you do fall ill and need to cancel your appointment within the 2 working day period, your appointment can be moved to a more appropriate time in the interest of being more flexible during this difficult time.
If you are not feeling able to attend then please contact me to either rearrange your face to face appointment or arrange a video or telephone consultation instead.
Stay safe. Kathie